Lenea grew up in beautiful northern Arizona. Due to the dry climate (and frequent fishing trips), she learned at an early age just how important it is to take care of her skin. She spent many evenings doing hair and makeup for her high school friends, even starting a few trends at her local high school!
When Lenea sets her sights on anything, the sky is the limit. In just a few short years she completed:
- Professional makeup artist certification from The Skin and Makeup Institute with a beauty focus and special interest in airbrushing, bridal, and print/editorial makeup.
- Esthetics license from The Studio Academy of Beauty – graduating at the top of her class – with training in facials, microdermabrasion, peels, dermaplaning, waxing, and reflexology.
- Dermalogica Expert
- The International Dermal Institute Post-Graduate Master Esthetician
- Bella Lash Extension certified Classic and Volume Lash
- Lash Lift + Tint certified
- Microblading certified
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy) certified
Lenea is a “real” person with a husband and two sons, a huge fish tank, and the ultimate brat cat, Lady. Makeup and skin care help her get in that ‘girl-time’! She still enjoys playing and singing her music on a regular basis. Her zest for life and fun sense of humor is well-known to her family and friends. That bubbly personality extends to her clients, many of whom have become personal friends.
Please send a message to let us know what questions you may have before booking. Use the contact form on this page and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.