Lenea Sadler is a Certified Professional Phoenix Makeup Artist, Licensed Esthetician, Lash Artist, and Microblader. However, her artistic creativity first took form in music. As a toddler, she would sing at the top of her lungs in the grocery store. She begged for piano lessons at age 5. All this artistry flowed into her current passion for creating beautiful skin and makeup for her clients.
Lenea grew up in beautiful northern Arizona. Due to the dry climate (and frequent fishing trips), she learned at an early age just how important it is to take care of her skin. She spent many evenings doing hair and makeup for her high school friends, even starting a few trends at her local high school!
When Lenea sets her sights on anything, the sky is the limit. In just a few short years she completed:
- Professional makeup artist certification from The Skin and Makeup Institute with a beauty focus and special interest in airbrushing, bridal, and print/editorial makeup.
- Esthetics license from The Studio Academy of Beauty – graduating at the top of her class – with training in facials, microdermabrasion, peels, dermaplaning, waxing, and reflexology.
- Dermalogica Expert
- The International Dermal Institute Post-Graduate Master Esthetician
- Bella Lash Extension certified Classic and Volume Lash
- Lash Lift + Tint certified
- Microblading & Powder Brow certified
- Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy) certified
Lenea is a “real” person with a husband and two sons, a huge fish tank, and two Russian blue brat cats, Lady & Lucy. Makeup and skin care help her get in that ‘girl-time’! She still enjoys playing and singing her music on a regular basis. Her zest for life and fun sense of humor is well-known to her family and friends. That bubbly personality extends to her clients, many of whom have become personal friends.