Lenea is a Dermalogica Expert skin therapist – licensed and certified by The International Dermal Institute, and possesses the highest level of skin care expertise.
Custom Dermalogica Facials: Starting at $75
- AGE Smart®
- MediBac Clearing®
- BioActive Chemical Peel: $125 Decrease surface roughness, treat acne, reduce fine lines and fade pigmentation with this groundbreaking, biologically-active chemical peel. Less toxic and more affordable than the average peel, BioActive Peel works with the skin, not against it, to yield safe, maximum results with no downtime. This price includes aftercare.
Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
Effective treatment to naturally restore younger skin, dramatically improve unsightly scars and get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. A specialized device is applied to the skin, creating thousands of micro-channels or holes that stimulate collagen production.
- Aftercare products included $200
- Series of 3 $550
Microdermabrasion (includes Facial)
Removal of unwanted dead skin cells with the use of hand held professional diamond infused wands which bring blood flow back to the surface encouraging collagen formation to tone the skin
- Full Face & Neck – $85
Dermaplaning (includes Facial)
- Full Face – $85 includes skin treatment, approx 60 mins
- Detailed brow shape & wax $15
- Lip $7
- Brows, lip, and chin $20
- Full Face $35
Henna is a natural and alternative form of brow tinting. It lasts about two weeks on the skin and four to six weeks on the hairs. This service can be performed once a month.
- Brow Henna $35
- Brow Henna & Design/Wax $50
- Rescheduling inside 24 hours will result in a fee of 50% of your scheduled services. A no-show will result in a fee of 100% of your scheduled services. Thank you for understanding.
Esthetics: Deeper than a “Facial”
Esthetics goes beyond the popular term “facials”. We proudly use Dermalogica products for all esthetic treatments. Dermalogica put it best in this quote:
“A lot of clients talk about facials and at Dermalogica we talk about skin treatments and the difference is clear. A facial is something that is indulgent or pampering. A skin treatment is specific to that client’s skin, designed specifically for them by an expert skin therapist and the results are unequaled. I analyze the skin in depth and design a treatment that’s different every single time because your skin is different every time you come in. You should receive a Dermalogica skin treatment about every 4-6 weeks. The results your going to see with a Dermalogica skin treatment are unlike anything else in the industry because we exfoliate the skin, we double cleanse the skin, we do extractions (as-needed), tailor-made customized massage and masque technique. With the products that are unequaled, you’re going to see your skin glowing, more luminous, hydrated, quite honestly it’s going to be in its optimum condition, the best skin you’ve ever had.” – The Dermalogica Skin Treatment